Historische Kupfer- und Eisenhütte in Nižnij Tagil im mittleren Ural. Gegründet 1722 durch Nikita Demidov.

    Alternative names or spellings: 
  • Выйский завод

Nižnij Tagil [Nischne-Tagylsk, Nižnij Tagil, Nizhniy Tagil, Nischné Tagilsk, Ни́жний Таги́л]

GeoNames-ID: 520494
Ort in OpenStreetMap aufrufen

Mentioned in travel journals

      Tagebuch der russisch-sibirischen Reise 1829

    • 32r

The creation of index data is an ongoing process; the volume and accuracy of the data grows with the progress of the project. We are always grateful for any tips, additions, and corrections. Please write to edition-humboldt@bbaw.de

Please cite as

Vyjskij zavod. In: edition humboldt digital, ed. by Ottmar Ette. Berlin-Brandenburgische Akademie der Wissenschaften, Berlin. Version 5 of 11.09.2019. URL: https://edition-humboldt.de/v5/H0018042


Canonical URLThis link always leads to the current version.

https://edition-humboldt.de/H0018042

Version History