1710 wurde die Manufaktur unter dem Namen „Ansbacher Fayencemanufaktur“ von Markgraf Wilhelm Friedrich gegründet. Ab 1758 hieß sie „Porzellanmanufaktur Ansbach-Bruckberg“, 1806 wurde sie privatisiert und 1860 folgte der Konkurs.

    Alternative names or spellings: 
  • Ansbacher Fayencemanufaktur

1763–1860

Bruckberg (Mittelfranken), Jagdschloss Bruckberg

[ID was not found in authority file]

Mentions in the chronology

The creation of index data is an ongoing process; the volume and accuracy of the data grows with the progress of the project. We are always grateful for any tips, additions, and corrections. Please write to edition-humboldt@bbaw.de

Please cite as

Porzellanmanufaktur Ansbach-Bruckberg. In: edition humboldt digital, ed. by Ottmar Ette. Berlin-Brandenburgische Akademie der Wissenschaften, Berlin. Version 5 of 11.09.2019. URL: https://edition-humboldt.de/v5/H0018028


Canonical URLThis link always leads to the current version.

https://edition-humboldt.de/H0018028

Version History