Das Collegium Medico-Chirurgicum ging 1723 aus dem Collegium Medicum hervor. Bis zu seiner Auflösung 1809 war die Einrichtung für die Aufsicht und Ausbildung sämtlicher Medizinalberufe zuständig.

    Alternative names or spellings: 
  • Collegio Medico-Chirurgico;
  • Königliches Collegium Medico-Chirurgicum

Berlin (heute Hauptstadt der Bundesrepublik Deutschland), Berlin

GeoNames-ID: 2950159
Ort in OpenStreetMap aufrufen

The creation of index data is an ongoing process; the volume and accuracy of the data grows with the progress of the project. We are always grateful for any tips, additions, and corrections. Please write to edition-humboldt@bbaw.de

Please cite as

Collegium Medico-Chirurgicum. In: edition humboldt digital, ed. by Ottmar Ette. Berlin-Brandenburgische Akademie der Wissenschaften, Berlin. Version 5 of 11.09.2019. URL: https://edition-humboldt.de/v5/H0017688


Canonical URLThis link always leads to the current version.

https://edition-humboldt.de/H0017688

Version History